Saturday, April 6, 2013

24 Weeks and Baseball Season!

Happy Opening Day! We are so very fortunate to have great friends who gave us their tickets for opening day. These babies are going for like $200 to $1000 a piece! The weather is forecasted to be around 47 degrees and sunny, so I am hoping for a nice day and a WIN!

Update: At first the game was quite pleasant with the sun shining down. Until....

-it took 3 innings for a bathroom break
-EVIL WIND!
-the fella beside me burping up his hotdog and 85 beers. (Hello... Do you know about my sense of smell, sir? Not to mention that's just disgusting.)

We stayed until the 11th inning and made the excellent decision to leave. I love my reds, but baby Smith needed the warm car. Reds lost, but even witnessing a loss at GABP is better than seeing it on TV. World Series Champs. Calling it right now.



No comments:

Post a Comment