Monday, August 26, 2013

Calvin Louis Smith

How do Moms find the time to take care of their babies and blog? Phew! I am just finding the time to share my news with the blog world about baby Calvin and he's already five weeks old!

On Sunday, July 21 at 10:55 p.m. God gave us the most beautiful baby boy we could ever imagine. After 48 (yes 48) painful hours of labor, he was born and worth every second. Weighing in at 6 pounds, 11 ounces and 20.5 inches long, he made his entrance into the world with a full head of hair.

Adam was the best labor coach in the world, with all of his encouragement and patience. He also got to watch a lot of golf and baseball while I enjoyed the epidural and sleep.

Trying out the new camera just a few days before labor began.

 Epidural gave me this smile. A popsicle gave me the stain on my gown.








 Calvin LOVES to have his hair washed!
 Proud Papa
 My Mom and Dad came to visit the next morning.
 Kangaroo Care :)
Time to go home!

No comments:

Post a Comment